Thursday, March 3, 2011

WAY TO SUCCESS.....



My Personal Development Journey

Missed 3 periods my KHB Bengkel..Today I’ve attended a motivation talk with my 3F &  3G girls…very interesting &  enjoyable….

“ Life is a journey, not a destination ”
There are 3 steps to achieve success ;
Ø      Think
Ø      Believe
Ø      Achieve


Think positive…
Always think that everyone is a winner.
2 recipes to think positive :
Ø      Passion
Ø      Commitment ( must be 100% )

Believe that….
“ Everyone was born with a lot of abilities…
& every baby is born as a winner……………..”

If you’re positive, you will keep the information in your brain….
If you’re negative, your brain will reject it….
So, be a “ positive thinker “.



A NEW DAY
Dr. Heartsill Wilson

This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I will.
I can waste it, or use it.
I can make it a day long to be remembered for its joy,
 its beauty and its achievements,
 or it can be filled with pettiness.
What I do today is important because
I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever,
but I shall hold something which I have traded for it.
It may be no more than a memory,
but if it is a worthy one I shall not regret the price.
I want it to be gain not loss, good not evil, success not failure.


Keep a green tree in your heart
perhaps a singing bird will come. 
 ~Chinese Proverb

@lynjyctrz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...