Friday, February 4, 2011

EVERLASTING LOVE

                            .........“LOVE AS THEY LIVE ”

                            


I rarely watch movies but last night I’ve watched Chinese Blockbuster movie…CJ7. It’s about a poor boy who stayed with his father in a small house. Actually, it is not a sad movie but I cried till the end…Hahaha, Luckily I watched it alone, if not, sure they will laugh at me…So touchy!. I start crying when his father died in accident. Looking at his tears reminds me how important parents to a child like him, but nowadays many children  never appreciate their parents.  

our parents are the best teachers. Almost for sure our parents are the best teachers at the beginning of our lives, which actually corresponds to the parents' roles in nature. Parents are the most committed and involved in teaching their children. It seems that they have this kind of responsibilities to take care of us. They love us and have great patience.

On one hand, parents always want to bring the best education to their children. they try to do their best to support their children’s education. I think it was a difficult time for them especially those who come from poor family, but they never said that.
Parents give so much to their children and expect nothing in return but it's nice when they receive some recognition from their children.

'There are people whom you can't replace,
They’re the ones who gave you your face."

In fact, my parents have important influence with who I am today. I always try my best to succeed to make them happy and proud of me.

“I don't always show it
but you know that I do
appreciate how much
the both of you
have helped me with my life,
love, and career
and given me all of the things
that have gotten me here.
Thank you…. Mom and Dad.”


@lynjyctrz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...