Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Thorn Birds.


........................Pain & Sacrificies

” There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then singing among the savage branches, it impales itself on the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to out carol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen , and God in his heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain………Or so says the legend…”


Inside of me,
there is so much of myself, I have no place for you to rest,
with vain hopes, there is no place you can feel comfortable.

Inside of me,
the darkness I can’t manage steals the place you can rest,
the sadness I can’t overcome is like a thick thorny forest.

When the wind blew,
dried branches were rubbing against each other, crying.
The little tired birds which had come to rest, flew away, hurt by thorns.

When the wind blew,
I was lonely and distressed, so I sang sad songs for many days.
Inside of me, there is so much of myself, I have no place for you to rest.
~ Deokgyu Ha ~
@lynjyctrz

 



Really Enjoy This Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...