Friday, May 20, 2011

Reasons To Be Happy.

Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect.
It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
~Unknown ~


The Happiest !

Mother gives me love and care.
Father shows me how to fare.
Friends give me joy and
fun.
Uncles buy me toys that run.
Granny tells me tales at night.
Brother spares his bike and kite.
Sister plays some tricks that please.
Teachers help me learn with ease.
I am the happiest you can see.
To have them all here with me.

 ~ Unknown ~




Words to Know :

Fare : progress, do well
Granny : grandmother
Please : make happy
Spares : gives

@lynjyctrz

                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...