Saturday, January 14, 2012

Keep Moving . . ..Keep Climbing!



" A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song "
~ Maya Angelou ~

At times, our life can feel like it is spinning out of control. We feel completely powerless and overwhelmed by the many factors and circumstances that dictate and shape how we live. During moments like these, it may be easier to give up and accept these conditions, or we can choose to surrender and keep moving forward. Songs can evoke feelings and emotions . . . When we need a charge, a pick me up, we often turn to music and song to find the motivation to keep us moving . .


" The Climb . . . Miley Cyrus "

" . . . . . . . . . .
The struggle I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking.

. . . . . . . .
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose . .

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the CLIMB, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbing
. . . . . . . . . . "


@lynjyctrz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...