Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back To School . . . Make Your Brain Full !!!



Back To School Again ~ The four tops

" . . . . I gotta go back, back, back to school again.
Whoa, whoa, I gotta go . . back to school again!

Geometry and history is just a pain,
biology and chemistry destroys my brain.
Well don't they know that I deserve a better fate?
I'm really much too young to matriculate.

. . . You gotta go back, back, back to school again!
It's bye-bye fun, get your homework done.

. . . I gotta go back, back to school again.
Whoa, whoa, I gotta go . . back to school again!"


" The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet"
~ Aristotle ~


@lynjyctrz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...