Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Be Cool . . . . . You Are Totally Awesome!!!



~ None of us is perfect. All of us have to improve in many areas . . . ~

Being cool is about being comfortable with who you are, being composed when things don't go your way, not paying too much importance to nasty comments from others, placing a high value on yourself and yet being respectful with others, getting your way but in a calm and composed way rather than arguing, being able to control temper and emotions etc. When you acquire these qualities then you will appear cool to others. You will be able to handle situations with ease and enjoy life more.

Important things for your behavior, beliefs and habits :

* I don't look towards others to decide what to do, but take action myself.
* I don't fuss about every little thing.
* I don't get flustered when i don't get things my way.
* I am comfortable to hang out with.
* I make others feel good.
* I am most concerned to contributing to the fun of the group.
* I don't hang out with people to take something from them, but to contribute something.
* I am adventurous.
* I know my strengths and weaknesses and am not flustered by the weaknesses.
* I don't hide my flaws, nor am i embarrassed by them.
* I value myself highly and don't accept second class behavior from others.
* I am comfortable in both hearing and saying 'no' when the need arises.
* I listen well to others and try my best to understand them. I pay attention to what others are saying or feeling and give due importance to it.
* It is a great pleasure for me to try and be able to understand people.
* I easily get involved in a lot of social activities, like it and enjoy it.


" One cool judgement is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat " ~ Woodrow Wilson ~


@lynjyctrz

credit : thetopshape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...