Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rain . . Makes Everything Better



Deep from the soul : Gaurav Agarwal


Rain, rain . . You let go of all pain
You bring me the coolness
From the tiring day and its heat
A gift that makes me joyous and upbeat.

I want to get drenched
And let you soak me wet
There is no better feeling
From the cool breeze that you get.

You bring back those memories
of childhood that innocent one
Making boats and splashing water
Aaah! there was nothing better to be done.

Here I sit with a wish
That you pour all through the night
The breeze and the rains
Playing the lullaby I so desire . !!

@lynjyctrz

playing lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...