Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy To See You Happy!


" One Happiness Scatters A Thousand Sorrows "

Happiness is a mental state of well-being characterized by positive emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. It is something everyone wants to have.

" Happiness cannot be gained,
it is earned by heart.
Happiness are the love & kindness,
and learn to enjoy whatever comes along.
Happiness is closed to my heart.

Happiness takes my sadness away,
it fills my heart, my mind & my soul.
It gives me the strength i need.
It warms my heart & soul. . .
Happiness can be seen in my eyes,
it is not a lie . . . . ."

Great essential definitions of happiness :

:-) Happiness is something that you are and it comes from the way you think : Wayne Dyer

:-) Happiness is essentially a state of going somewhere, wholeheartedly one-directionally, without regret or reservation : William H.Sheldon

:-) Happiness is not something you experience, it something you remember : Oscar levant.

:-) Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence : Aristotle


@lynjyctrz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Juru Acara Majlis Graduasi SPM 2022

  "Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations" SMK(P) RAJA ZARINA TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS GRADUASI 2022 Tarikh            : ...