Simple, easy & healthy recipe.
250g spaghetti ( or similar kind of pasta eg vermicelli, spaghettini, angel hair )
3 heads of garlic, minced
3 pcs dried red chilli flakes, cut into 0.5cm
1 tbsp black pepper
12 pcs large shrimp, peeled and deveined ( headless shrimp )
250g squid, cut into rings
6 pcs button mushroom, sliced
125ml virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
150ml anchovy stock ( 1 cube )
Origano, parsley leaves
How to cook :
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Wash and drain to avoid pasta from sticking to each other.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan. Keep low heat to preserve the natural flavor of olive oil. Saute garlic until light brown. Add dried red chilli flakes. Stir well until fragrance rises. Add anchovy stock.
3. Add button mushroom, shrimp and squid. Add black pepper and salt to taste. Stir well for 3 minutes.
4. Finally add the pasta into the sauce and mix it well.
5. Garnish with origano and parsley leaves.
Spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino ("spaghetti with garlic, olive oil and chili peppers" in Italian ) is a traditional Italian pasta dish, said to originate traditionally from the region of Abruzzo, although it is popular across the country.
Usually served with spaghetti, the sauce is made by lightly sauteeing minced or pressed garlic in olive oil, sometimes with the addition of dried red chilli flakes. Finely chopped parsley can also be added as a garnish.
" All I can say about food is ..... enjoy it!"
Credit : en.wikipedia.com