Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Learning Is Fun!


School Should Be Fun . . .

Emotion can have a powerful impact on memory. If you have fun in class when your teacher tried to explain, you'll remember the lesson. In the other hand, it is also very likely that you will not remember anything if you learn with a teacher you really don't like. In the long run, your emotional memory will prefer to skip all information related to this teacher and the bad memories you had in class. If you take care of your emotional memory, your emotional memory will be happy. That will make your learning fast, easy, efficient and fun.

" Emotional Intelligence " is the ability to identify, assess, and control the emotions of oneself, of others, and of groups. For years now, " Intelligence " has been wrongly defined as the ability to solve problems logically. But more and more research indicates that
" Emotional Intelligence " is of much greater importance in learning.

In fact, Daniel Goleman, in his top-selling book called Emotional Intelligence, says that " at best, IQ contributed about 20% to the factors that determine life success, which leaves 80% to other forces ; forces grouped as Emotional Intelligence "

Researchers Gordon Dryden and Dr. Jeannette Vos, in the world's biggest-selling non- fiction book for 1999, The Learning Revolution, expand on this total concept. Vos, who achieved her doctorate in education after a seven-year research program into the world's best learning methods, describes emotion as " the key to unlock the door to learning "

The emotional center of the human brain is located in the limbic system - sometimes called " the mammalian brain " because it is similar to the major part of the brain in other mammals. Dryden and Vos say the emotional center of the brain is closely linked with our long-term memory storage systems. That's why we all remember easiest any information with a high emotional content.

" Stay away from depression, stress and worry. . . SMILE & HAVE FUN "


@lynjyctrz



credits : en.wikipedia, thelearningweb.net, learnfrenchweblab.com,
image ; funeducationalapps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment